Resident Management Companies
We understand the pressures that Directors of Resident Management Companies (“RMC”) are under to find a trustworthy and reliable Managing Agent and that is why we have been appointed by many Directors to act on behalf of RMC’s on the management of their estates and buildings.
We carry out all the following functions in a professional manner:
- Preparation of service charge budgets;
- Appointing and vetting contractors;
- Verifying contractor invoices for services undertaken;
- Health and Safety compliance;
- Organisation of major works and management of the same;
- Holding separate interest bearing client bank accounts for each property;
- Preparing and filing annual accounts and annual returns for the RMC;
- Filing accounts on time;
- Issuing share/membership certificates;
- Taking on the role of Company Secretary to deal with the day to day filing at Companies House;
- The preparation and maintenance of the RMC’s company register to include noting all Shareholders and Directors;
- Acting as the registered office;
- Retention of company statutory documents;
- Holding the appropriate insurances to include fiduciary, professional negligence and employees;
- Liaising with insurance brokers to secure the most competitive buildings insurance for the RMC;
- Securing RMC Director’s insurance.
We prepare accurate estimated service charge budgets, to ensure that following the end of the financial year there will be no sudden surprises for the flat owners.
We carry out initial site inspections and continue with due diligence in instructing contractors who will provide the services for the development with accurate costings and buildings insurance quotations.
We cater for permanent on site employees with contracts of employment.